• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Lays Ahead? Heart Condition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Nicolette!
I've finally gotten a chance to read about what your diagnosis and treatment were/are. I hope you are feeling tops sooner than soon.

My dad has AFib, and had Brady/Tachy Syndrome (slow 40 to high) so he had to get a pacemaker a year or so ago. He's having major energy problems so is having a heart cath done in a couple weeks. I hope they find something they can fix. Being tired 24/7 gets old fast. He has to take Coumadin (rat poison) forever as he has had blood clots.

I hope you won't have to take meds since they fixed your heart. So sorry to hear you had to be awake. It's so much better to be able to wake up and say "it's over?"

Positive thoughts and blessings being sent your way! You're a real trooper, staying positive! A FIND example to the rest of us!

Nicolette, A little off topic but what can we do to help?

Please don't stress about your new forum! It will come together perfectly! You are such a natural.

I know you won't slow down but how about pacing yourself! Behemoth Hugs, Whitney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back