• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Tv Show Makes You Feel Good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny, entertaining shows:
In the 90ies I loved "Golden Girls" and a few weeks ago, I discovered, that they rebroadcast almost all episodes during the night hours. I also love(d) "Home Improvement", "Ally McBeal" "King of Queens", And from the newer ones, I really love Boston Legal, as it's sometimes quite decadent and bizarre. (Looove this kind of humor and decadency hehehe:woot::wacky:)

Psycho Thriller / Crime thriller:
Millenium, Criminal Minds, Dexter, CSI Vegas, CSI NY, Medical Detectives, Autopsy, Cold Case, The Mentalist, Castle. Oh, and my all time favourite... Columbo! :tup:

I always enjoy Seinfeld.
img_BWFCME.jpg

the one that I've missed while being on this site:p:p:p:p:p

BBT...me loves me some Sheldon Cooper:geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek:

Lately? The Walking Dead.

Character is seeing ghosts of people he loved who are gone.
Other character just nods yep and says; "That happens."
Scene continues.

Love. It.

That zombies are normalizing might be a bit of an issue :P

Dexter.

Because cheers, smile, everything's dealable with, we'll figure some plan just as watching people, oh what this stuff, there's a brother I wasn't in touch with for ages messing me up, nevermind, I'm pretending I can do 'normal life' - is cracking me up.

I don't watch television anymore, can't tolerate the commercials. My tv has been sitting dark in my living room for 2 years now.

The last time I actually used it, was during a thunder storm. My internet wasn't working for some reason that night, so I had to check the weather channel. Being a rather intense storm, I wanted to see if there were any warnings/watches I needed to be aware of. There were none.

So I turned off the tele, openend the blinds and sat down and ejoyed natures lightshow, no commercials either.

Since the weather channel is the only thing I have any desire to watch, it also put my heart at ease knowing that my house wasn't going to to be blown over, have a thousand holes punched into it from huge hail or drown.

I would have to say then, that the weather channel is my feelgood programme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back