What was the most interesting item(s) in your newsfeeds today?

Tornadic Thoughts

MyPTSD Pro
My dad used to be a watch/clock repairman, and I love to create artsy things, so this really captured my attention:

“...A few years ago I had the idea of making an entire tiny world which a person can carry on him or her,” reveals Grozos. “I then started developing ways to do exactly that...”

Tornadic Thoughts

MyPTSD Pro
Looking forward to watching/listening to this. Jim Donovan has been big part of my healing path through the years, from breath work techniques, to drumming skills, to chanting benefits, to just being an overall beautiful human who shares his gifts and healing potential with the world.

I'm not that familiar with Dr. Porges, but do recall reading many things about the polyvagal theory and such. According to the article, "...Dr. Porges has published more than 300 peer-reviewed papers across several disciplines and, in 1994, proposed the Polyvagal Theory, a theory that links the evolution of the mammalian autonomic nervous system to social behavior and emphasizes the importance of physiological state in the expression of behavioral problems and psychiatric disorders..."

The time stamps of the talk are included within the article to help narrow down particular subjects of interest.