• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Relationship Am i even in the right thread?! i just need help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are multiple types of in patient facilities. Some allow you to come and go, use computers, have v...
I wish I could like this more than once!!!
Thank you for always being able to say something that helps beyond measure !
I've been sitting here for days, wrecking my brain wondering if he was there or not. I just couldn't figure it out! I suspected but by the time I did it was way too late. the things he said and did before we hung out just didn't make sense...! I kept wondering to myself why the hell would he go all the way back home just to get this one thing it doesn't make sense . or saying things like I've just been locked in my room all this time. I truly didn't understand what he was saying ....i was honestly stupid enough to think he was just staying in his room at home. There were soo many times he said something about it, but i just couldn't put two and two together.
you definitely helped more than you know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back