• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Another name calling thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, yeah we are working on it like all the other stuff lol. It sneaks up on me all the stuff does. Then suddenly (usually after the fact) I realize I just did it again. Like I said it's not just this particular issue, which is a large part of it, it's a system wide error. It's like another voice jumps in and I just don't realize it. I have not had therapy for 2 weeks she was away but I get to go tomorrow and I'm so looking forward to it.

Thank you everyone for your support and input. This is something I have struggled with my entire life because these are the messages that my FOO reiterated to me regularly growing up. I haven't forgotten about this thread and will continue to explore ways to retrain my brain on this issue I am just struggling with so much lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back