• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Architecture School - What Does Everyone Think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Anthony, that does help, knowing you have severe PTSD too. I've thought about correspondence myself, at least to begin with. I'm excited for you, I hope it goes well.

Yes, Kathy is exactly right. When I was in school I did the literary equivalent of fine arts - creative writing - plus the literary criticism route. Both are creative in different ways, in which there are no right or wrong answers. It's extremely competitive, and I found that most students I was with were very talented and creative, but only some were favored, based on the professors' orientations and the current critical milieu. The arts are very gray because of these realities. For whatever reasons, I was one of the favored students, but in the end I realized I didn't want to go further along that road. It is good, however, that I went as far as I did (a master's in lit), because that garnered me more credentials with my company and career, as well as other companies. And I will always have that to put on my resume, which is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back