• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Ask a foreigner

Midwest gal here and I have never heard of Dino's brand so I can't say what they are like but French's Fried Onions I can demolish a container as a snack so very good. As for stacker pickles I have a preferance for Vlasic brand and they are great for sandwiches and burgers.

I haven't had that brand but the onions we put on top of casseroles. I usually have some in the pantry, especially for the holidays. The pickles are good on burgers and sandwiches. Or diced into different salads.

As for the Twinkie, I'd hold out for the King Don aka Ding Dong. I'm a chocolate lover from way back. I heard there wasn't an expiration date on Twinkies and they would survive Armageddon like the cock roach. lol. Probably just a rumor. They stopped making them a few years back and everyone had a fit. So they are back in production.

I do use the Bisquick (or my local brand Jiffy) I have a yummy garlic cheddar biscuit recipe everyone likes and I loOoOove Twizzlers. ❤️❤️❤️ Seriously. I love them.😆 yummy😋

i think it's cool your store does that. Our stores have ethnic sections. Mexican. Italian. Oriental. Soul...

have a yummy garlic cheddar biscuit recipe everyone likes and I loOoOove Twizzlers. ❤️❤️❤️ Seriously. I love them.😆 yummy😋

i think it's cool your store does that. Our stores have ethnic sections. Mexican. Italian. Oriental. Soul...
Care yo share the recipe? I reckon I'd like to have a go at making biscuits.

Also just remembered seeing a tub of southern gravy or something like it, was instant granules, might be rubbish, no idea. But anyways, yes, would like to make biscuits.🙂

What are twizzlers?

And oh yes I forgot, we have italian n mexican sections too, Irish fairly often an all. And some Thai stuff, and some French, German, Spanish

Back