• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Sexual Assault Audible Orgasm During Rape

Very different experience but you asked for experiences and I have one. this is incredibly hard for me to talk about.

I was 6. And I made a noise and he told me I was "going to get us both in trouble." I remember really trying to be quite because I was scared of him. I orgasimed and could not help but made a noise. I was holding my breath and try to be quite and couldn't.

I still get pretty triggered by the noises I still make when I orgasime. And it sucks I try and avoid making noises even now. And I have a lot of shame around that. I don't have a partner now and I'm really afraid to get one. I don't want anyone else to hear me. The thought of that scares me. Makes me feel like I'm going to "get in trouble." Even though I know that's not logical.

I'm so sorry this happened to you. I know that part has been the hardest for me to deal with. It's not your fault. but I know how hard it can be to convince yourself that. Because I couldn't help but be loud is kinda a hard pill to swallow. Because it's something that should be good. You want to be so excited you can't help but vocalize in a safe consensual setting. This wasn't a that setting. Your brain pulled the rip cord and your body was trying to protect itself.

I feel a lot of shame around this also. Because I didn't orgasime when he was doing stuff to me. I got really aroused and afterwards brought me to the bathroom. (he was just supposed to walk me there) and I mastubated for the first time because I was aroused and needed to pee but couldn't. I was 6 and didn't understand and I wouldn't have been aroused if he didn't do what he did. But ya the shame is real.

I made a noise and he banged on the metal door and scream at me "your going to get us both in trouble" it was a lot. I didn't know what an orgasime was. all I knew is I felt really good and I made a loud noise when I happened. I was also in a lot of pain because of both what he did and how rough I was with myself.

ya the moment I actually made noises is one of the moments I have the most shame around in my life. It's shame and fear mixed together. I haven't really heard anyone talk about vocalizing either. Thanks for sharing your experience. Made me feel a little less alone. I hope this does the same for you.

Rapists are men.
Um ya, and women, and in my case an 11 year old boy... um and presumably any other type of person.

Don't get me wrong in a lot of cases it is men. And it's definitely a problem deeply rooted in patriarchy. And most of the time statistically ya... but just not always.

And I saw a few people already say women. I just thought I would throw in older children as well because why not.

yep, happened to me a lot. and a lot of the time i did it on purpose. go figure. 🤷‍♂️
This is actually vefy adaptive and hou should feel proud of yourself. Here's why. In the animal kingdom females make noise during sex that alerts the other males to come fight for her so that she might have the strongest mate and offspring. These noises in turn make the current male ejaculate faster so that he can impregnate the female before other males can come and fight him off. Our biology is designed to know that female sexual noises encourage male orgasm, so making noise during your rape may very well have ended it sooner. Plus, orgasms increase lubrication and loosen the vagina, making vigorous intercourse more comfortable and less likely to cause physical damage. Your have nothing to be ashamed of; your body is smart and was protecting you. Maybe one day you will be able to thank it for helping you survive xoxo

In the animal kingdom females make noise during sex
Gonna stop you right there.

Rape isn't sex. Rape is a violent physical attack, rooted in power. The fact that it often involves the sex organs? Doesn't make it sex.

Plus, orgasms increase lubrication and loosen the vagina, making vigorous intercourse more comfortable and less likely to cause physical damage.
What the f*ck. News flash: Damage happens with or without lubrication. And if we're going to get technical about it? Lubrication is often a result of friction, as an autonomous preservation response. That's not tied to orgasm. I just....oh my god.

Rape is not "vigorous intercourse".

Rape is not sex.

And there is no biological imperative for rape. Rape is the assertion of - the forcing of dominance. Rape is violence. Rape is quite literally soul-crushing.

Look: I can agree that the human orgasm is a very complicated thing. I believe that to have a physical orgasm while being assaulted is one of the most profoundly difficult human experiences. It is so paradoxical, it can really rip your mind apart.

But to make a connection between sexual orgasm and orgasm during rape, as you did? To equate rape to sex and the biological drive to reproduce?

That is truly, deeply wrong.

Regardless of culture, it's also a violation of your person, and the autonomy you have over your body. Having had an audible orgasm, in my mind, makes that violation incredibly real - someone violated your person, and forced a significant internal and physical reaction that you didn't want, and didn't freely consent to.

They're not allowed to do that. It's not okay. Your body, your choice.
Always.

Well saying they are not allowed to IS in fact relative to culture. Our culture is greatly opposed to rape and look down upon it in the worst way, as I believe we should. But this hasn't always been the case. For a long time a lot of raping took place and they were very much allowed to do it. They were allowed to do so because no one stopped them. Either their cultural about it as was the case with our culture in fact with slave owners raping slaves or a lack of a means of enforcing the rules allow them to do so. There's nothing that someone isn't allowed to do that is absolute.

My point is that people like this do not care about what is allowed and not allowed it's about what they can get away with.

It's normal to orgasm when raped or sexually abused, it's also normal to not orgasm, I understand you being embarrassed but no need to be ashamed because bodies don't distinguish between rape and consensual sexual activity. Making noise anytime the genitals are stimulated in anyway is normal especially at a level that leads to orgasm. If you want to talk you are welcome to talk to me.

I thought some my abuse was "good." So I "enjoyed" it too.

I know many women who were very loud and almost euphoric during times they were disociating from abuse. So in my anecdotal experience it is common.

I just find It a bit odd, i cant imagine how. its disgusting being raped, i asume if a person orgasm and Is aroused from being raped, and there Is no physical violence or wepons involved It should not be considerd a aggravated rape.

Aggravated rape Is painfull humiliating sadistic not pleasurable. I think to be aroused from being raped require that the person has had some serious fantasy about being raped previously.

Its extremly unfair if a person Is sent to prison for raping a woman without beating her or using any wepons and giving her arousal and orgasm, but someone who rapes a woman analy beat her use wepons make her feel only pain Is walking free.

Now that has happend To me, imagon the humiliation for a teen girl being raped analy beaten by a older man and never recieve any justice no compansation watching other girls getting justice a huge compensation for a less sadistic rape that also gave them some Form of pleasure like arousal.

Its just not fair being raped beaten threatned with wepon raped analy recieve no justice he walk free no compensation whatsoever having to watch other girls getting justice huge compensations for rapes far less brutal that also made them aroused???

Last edited by a moderator:
Back