Complaints Welcome Here.

Kubash16

Policy Enforcement
People who walk ahead of their little kids (this instance-kid can’t be more than 3) in public places. Do they have no clue how easy it would be to just snatch the kid up?!

Brother and I were in a mall one time awhile back. Two women were in line at a food court place. There was a little two year old with them who kept running around and the women just kept pushing her off them (she was theirs). She takes off to the other side of the aisle where tables and chairs are. This is all happening two stories up and along the table and chairs is the railing for the opening to the bottom floor. She started climbing the chair and onto the table to look over the railing. Brother grabbed her fast. The women didn’t have a clue until brother is practically shoving her in their faces yelling at them. ?????

BlackbirdSinging

MyPTSD Pro
Noisy eaters. Seriously please just no. Pretty much almost anything loud. Unless it's music I really want to hear.

When people begin speaking halfway through my sentence completely changing the subject. Because no I wasn't actually trying to make a valid point.

When people impose their opinion as though it were the one and only truth ("That comedian isn't funny." "He is to me." "No. I watched him. He's really not funny." "Maybe not to you." "No. really he's terrible").

Hopefulphoenix

Not Active
Post xmas day complaint.
Feeling disregulated and confused about honesty and gratitude.
So my husband bought me a kind of plastic bath thing for my flat, (when we are working on our relationship so I can move back in and go in a proper bathtub). I did not like the bathtub, its kinda claustrophobic and maybe for crouching down Japanese people. I suspect him for being in a huff coz I dont like it.
Then his sister gave me some green bath stuff which I think was actually for men, this was to go in the plastic bath. It smelled erm green and not to my taste. Then his parents bought me an expensive kind of modern art bowl, with a zebra pattern.
I am very bad at hiding feelings, and I never learned this stuff. I expressed ..not so much gratitude. I probably looked a bit miffed and dismayed, with some disbelief mixed in for good measure.
My husband said he has become so good at hiding this stuff people could never tell what he thought. My daughter takes a bit after me, you can tell if she doesnt like something but she grins and says "thank you" to the air at the same time.
Sometimes I feel like a kid. Sometimes ?!Lol. My daughter said, but what is the point in pretending to people who arent here?
Whats reallly going on? Its a grief thing probably, bubbling beneath the surface. Little girl wanting things other than presents ie love from the family I grew up in.
My husband loves me. His family are nice to think of me. I still dislike those presents.

Friday

Grrr grrr grrr. Fuss fuss fuss. :p

IE I haven’t anything to whinge about but am, anyway.

Need to drop kick this mood into the distant past. C’mon self! ...Yo. Self? Ach. NVM. Sleep might help.

hithere

MyPTSD Pro
Noisy eaters. Seriously please just no. Pretty much almost anything loud. Unless it's music I really want to hear.

When people begin speaking halfway through my sentence completely changing the subject. Because no I wasn't actually trying to make a valid point.

When people impose their opinion as though it were the one and only truth ("That comedian isn't funny." "He is to me." "No. I watched him. He's really not funny." "Maybe not to you." "No. really he's terrible").
These things really bug me too! It's xmas day so, joy, I get to get spend time with family and experience all three of these today!

Abstract

MyPTSD Pro
No words just grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. About me. That is my complaint.

Teasel

MyPTSD Pro
So I missed a week of my PTSD group last week cause I hadn't entered the start again after Christmas date on my phone, and after Christmas & new year which were so shitty I wasn't aware of what day of the week it was and everytime I rang them to ask 8f I'd missed a session or not no one answered the phone.

And anyway yes, I had missed a session. And it was on Avoidamce which is the thing i wanted to hear about the most.

Am so gutted. And being gutted went round n round my head till I got in to such a bad bloody headspace that I've not really been able to take in what was said in today's session either.

I'm so pissed off. So grumpy angry and I don't know what else.

And I'm so gutted I missed that session.

Angry angry angry

Aaaaarrrgggghhhh