• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Current Weather

Snowstorm. I was just out shoveling and I gave up quick. It’s heart attack snow . Temp is around 30 it’s supposed to turn to rain awhile . That means I have to throw every shovel full, I can’t push it .

Cool and Sunny, 20 F now and 1 F tonight. You can tell spring is coming, forecasts change about twice a day but, everyone agrees it will warm by the weekend.

A bright, sunny 69°F. We had a whopper of a storm that covered three states, yesterday. I'm in the southeast US. We should be nice for the next few days, then the rain comes back, as usual. It's very wet down here. The jungle foliage is already coming up.

Must be spring. Weather forecast changed to Snowfall Warning suddenly. Just lovely. 10 CM/4 in. Just makes a bloody mess and melt in a day or two.

Back