• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Current Weather

Warmed up overnight. Was about 0 F when I went to bed now, 36 F or 2 C.

Nice to have a break. That was almost a sold month where we didn't get warmer than -20 C.

I saw 3 bald eagles the other day. Love to see them. We are still digging out of over 25 inches of snow. It snowed every day for about 2 weeks and made everything harder. This is unusual weather for us. Some snow is normal, but not snow that covers your deck furniture so that you forget you have it.

@DharmaGirl that's the kind of snow I love. We have to drive 3-4 hours North to see that amount. One of my favorite memories is snowmobiling in the U.P. (Newberry to Pictured Rock and Tahquamenon Falls) for 10 days and it snowed all day every day while we were there. It was so beautiful.

Yesterday was warm-ish 30F and sunny so we took advantage and spent the day along the Riverfront. The fresh air was wonderful.

Today we're back to gray and cloudy.
Currently 9 a.m. 21F with a high of 28 and no sun to be expected.

The rest of the country is getting crazy weather. Family in Tennessee and Georgia have more snow than us. And my family in Florida were hit with some major storms yesterday.

Actually, kinda nice. The jet stream is holding all the cold to the north and east and letting warn air in behind it so its been 36 F (3 C) to 45 F (6 C) daytime and just below freezing at night.

Back