• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Evie Admitted To Hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell Evie That I am thinking of her and wishing and praying that some of her pain gets under control as I know it is no fun living in pain and I am glad to hear that she is somewhere they can help her ,.. Tell her to push hard to get the pain under control as it takes that for the health care system to work in her favor I know and get pain undr control as it is starting to hurt not when it is in fukk swing then they are playing catch up. Good luck batgirl Stay strong and get well thinking of you lots--Amber

Please let our Batgirl know she is loved and we're thinking of her. She's an inspiring person and we hope she is feeling better.:hello:

Hey Kathy & Jim say hi to evie for me and give her a big hug but dont squeeze to tight also tell her Humphrey and me are still f---ing the dog.

Oh my... I take it Evie has been teaching you some of the more vulgar expressions of Newfoundlanders! :tongue: Thank you so much again for making her laugh. It's a rarity for her these days.

Thank you all for the continued good wishes. I can see Evie has lots of friends here. She's doing quite well in hospital, much better than at home. If that continues, we may keep her in for the remainder of her treatment.

Say Hello from me too. I hope Evie's feeling better soon. I also hope to meet her in the chatroom again. I enjoyed our chat about moose!

pounces in her general direction and hands over her stash

Chocolate, icecream, cookies and stuff.

Hope they give her some good pain shit,

Just stopping in with my Daily say Hello to Evie and let her know we love and miss her. I am so glad her pain is lessening.

Evie, you are truly strong. I want to talk with you again. Please take care of yourself and be open about your feelings so you will recover in every way.

pounces in her general direction and hands over her stash

Chocolate, icecream, cookies and stuff.

Oh Evie would love that! She's eating lots of Tim Tams at present. :smile:

Once again thank you to all for the responses to this thread. I'm simply thrilled people care so much.

A small update - Evie is doing well in hospital, on a morphine drip. We have decided to keep her in hospital for the remainder of her treatment, being 2 weeks. Don't expect to see her round here until the last week of March or thereabouts. Jim and I will also be taking a break from the forum for a week or longer. We are unfortunately quite run down from caring for her and desperately need to rest.

If anyone wants anymore details or simply to say hello, feel free to email us at [email protected] as we likely won't be on here. We do however check our email regularly.

Our whole family thanks you all for your concern! Take care of yourselves.

Kathy and Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back