• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Getting More Depressed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been depressed, more so recently. I've been neglecting my responsibilities, sleeping too much, not talking to my friends, and the hobbies I once had seem to just stress me out instead of bringing me joy like they once did. Most of these symptoms are more recent developments. Does anyone have any tips to help with any of these things? I just recently started meditating but so far I haven't noticed much difference, but I'm going to try to give it some more time. I seem suddenly much worse for no good reason. I just feel more hopeless I guess. I feel like things will never get better.

Interesting you have described in so many ways how I am currently feeling and I suspect many others. I can't really offer advice as I have the same struggle and have not found the answer but I can say, you are not alone and hang in there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back