• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Healthier lifestyle choices, nutritional healing, fitness, running, walking etc.

I started going outside more often every day for a walk if not just to go to the store regardless of how things are out there every day temperature wise because just having that extra space benefits me a lot, especially on a ay when everyone is around. I also created a private place online for myself with a lot of different journals on it for various topics I can keep up on because gettting down my thoughts and progress on things week to week is also a big help.

dandyblend coffee replacement cuts caffiene withdrawal and tastes enough like coffee for my mom who loves coffee
I like tea better but the taste of coffee doesnt bother me.

it also stimulates a lot of health I am too tired to share it all just a posting maniac right now trying to cope

My goal today is to take a long walk with one of the dogs outside :) (I accidentally typed today twice so I guess its really important)

I drink this a few times a month when I'm really struggling with motivation.

Attachments

• IMG_20220405_1331525.jpg
    IMG_20220405_1331525.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 106
Made my simple vegetable soup, been putting it off as haven't had the spoons and I'm so glad I did I love it.
Today it was the usual onion carrot celery & leek with asparagus, runner beans & sweetcorn kernels.
Had a bowl and a banana and there's plenty left over

Been eating quite a bit of fruit, don't usually have much, it's helping me not binge. Grateful for it. Mostly having peaches nectarines, strawberries, raspberries & bananas.

Working on physio for my knee and gradually increasing my short walk each time.

Back