• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Hope I'll be the last diary I'll ever write

I slept 2h 3h ? I don't know what to do. Maybe it's too much for me. Heatness from hell too many tasks to do too many people to please too many new people and situations too many things to handle

Everyone want me to do something different. Expect me to act differently. I can't just do what I want to do because I would end completely destroying my life. I'm completely lost about what I should do

I'm so sorry to be such a disappointment. I'm so sorry I destroyed my family I'm so sorry I was sick that my life was un danger. I'm so sorry for existing. I'm so sorry I can't be better I'm so sorry I tricked you by making you my friend I shouldn't talked to you. I'm so sorry

Ok I have to let my emotions talk. But that makes me feel better and I don't deserve it even if some part of me do think I deserve to feel better

So I got the thing to have internet in my computer but it's impossible to have internet because swisscom can't just drop the name and code they have to make it awfully complicated to obtain

Back