• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Hope I'll be the last diary I'll ever write

I only managed to rest late in the day. It's 2am and I'm going to bed now.

I wrote torture but didn't planned to write the aftermath of it. My suffering is becoming some fictional character suffering

I did a lot of adult stuff like laundry and forgetting my friend came to visit me today. I want to keep writing my aftermath of torture fictiona but I also want to read some fictional rape maybe I won't do neither or both

It's quite uneasy to talk about what I read or write in a ptsd forum. Like I read things some people here gone through and write what some people here went through. Things they want never happened that shattered their life.

I know I go through sexual abuse and physical and emotional suffering. But what i read is never what happened to me.

I maneged to start and finish a new story (less than 10 pages) today. I'm proud of myself

the story is all about suicide

in short in the Danganronpa Series univers, Nagito tried to kill himself 5 times and decide to fight to stay alive once

Back