• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Hope I'll be the last diary I'll ever write

We talk about joy today. I was happy and I could let my happiness express itself. Sadly we talked about sadness too and I now have as homework to think about sadness 5 minutes a day. Crap

I kept working on my text after yesterday post. Yesterday I started notice I seem to have nightmare every night at the moment. Since I'm used to just ignore them I'm not sure when they start coming every night so it's my second day writing down I had another one this night.

Have a lot to write here but either busy with my writing either sleepy or tired as hell

Not sleepy and tired today. I had to deal with a lot of anxiety because my most immediate effect medication wasn't available for today.

This morning was hard. Hard time thinking because tireness. Bought so many stuffs at tools shop. And false flowers and a poster. My brain slowly accepting I'm living here now

only writing because I want to write here everday. lot of things to do then writing. My dream didn't really felt like a bad dream for once but wasn't pleasant either

I gave up trying to understand if I do nightmare every night. Too hard to be sure and forget really fast how my dream felt once I woke up. Today my aunt visited me payed me lot of stuff and asked me so many quesitons about my daily life. That was really nice be hope it won't happen more thant 1-2 time a year because it was stressful and tired me up so much

Ok too many stuff to do this week to see friends and next week it'll be the same. I hate occupational activities. That only ruin my schedule

Back