• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Hope I'll be the last diary I'll ever write

I would have a lot to say later about my occupationnal therapy because I'm feeling like my responsable is completely wrong about my actual state

With the help of my ergo I realized I don't allow me any positive acknowledgement because I hold myself responsible for the death of my mother

Hope that realization will make things fast because I started therapy at 7 and I'm 29 so it would be cool to actually make rapid progress now

ok I basically trigger myself for 24 hours in two days, so nothing triggering until Wednesday. ( also I can read about everthing in english but I still fail remembering how to spell days of the week....)

I got and build up my creative desk. I unvolontarly triggered myself with falcon and the winter solider.
I'm happy to have most of my furniture now. I still have nightmare every night and best friend is basically financially abused by our administration.
There are so many manga I want to buy but I have to read some before buying more.

Just a list of fact because I'm still upset over the fact I may blame myself for a death that happened when I was 9 years old

my mind is still in the past when my father was still alive. I can't be living alone, I'm living with my father. It's impossbile, impossible

There is no way I can living alone,I must return to my father's place. But he's dead since a long time now and the appartment sold. It's all wrong, my mind can't deal wih it

Back