• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Insert Swearish Rant Here

AAaauuoooaaaaaaaaooaooouuuwwwwaaaaaaahhahhhhhhhHHHAHHhhhhhaaaoooooauuuuhahaaahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaoaoohhhhHHHHHAAAaaaoooohhhhhhOOOAAAAAHHHHH (my upstairs neighbour's 7-8 month old).

There are several reasons I loathe the company that built this house. Shockingly thin walls is high up on that list.

f*ck me.

I probably won't swear lol but I'm pretttttty pissed off. I'm sitting in the Dr's office dissociative and floaty. WHY BODY STOP IT PLEASE IM TIRED. Get off my back symptoms. This is ridiculous. Fighting turning on myself. Rough spot. I'm curious how the Dr's will go. Tired of sitting here waiting it's raising my blood pressurer

I'm sorry I laughed @ninja, I know how bad you need rest and quiet. It is a good form of birth control that crying. Ear plugs? Would they even help??? A few nights at a hotel or motel??? Affordable??? I'm sorry. You are welcome to laugh at me any time in the future. Love and hugs
😂 it’s okay, i was laughing too as i typed it out.

it is a great form of birth control - every time i hear the crying i think this and also MY GOD how patient his parents are. that is its own gift to witness.

Back