• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Just had an OMG Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so happy for you. I just kicked my son out of the house and have been feeling guilty and worried. But after reading this, I feel there is hope for me and him.

Thanks for sharing this good news.

Peace
Tammy

Well guys, I don't think I have come down from the clouds yet. I still feel like my head is going to explode and trying to breathe is also giving me trouble. My mind has sent my body into shock. But I will survive---Got a really good reason to RIGHT!!!!!!!!!

Let's see. My grandbaby was born 12/13 She weighed 9 pounds 11 ounces and has a full head of black hair(just like her mom had when she was born). I just know she is beautiful! I just know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not sure when I will get to see the new baby. My daughter had a c-section. She is rather sore to say the least.

It is taking every bit of self control I have, which is not that much, to not just jump in the car and drive the 12 hours to get to my daughter and new grandbaby! I want to go see them SOOOO BAD!!

Well, I did not jump in the car to go see my new family. But I do believe I have called every single person I have ever known or met or even just said hello to!

I would be screaming this from the roof top if I wasn't scared I'd fall off and break something. How about a sky writer? Can you still hire one of those????? I am still on such a high my head hurts. The air on Cloud 9 is very thin! I never want to forget the feeling of pure joy I will have once I come back down to earth!

I just keep saying OMG! SHE CALLED! I'M A GRAMA! MOM, YOU'RE A GREAT GRAMA SHE IS OK OMG I wish I could make the size of the letters bigger LOL.

I want to thank each and every one of you for your best wishes. May this Holiday Season bring you the joy and happiness I feel right now. Bless you and your families

My Heart Felt Thank You GRAMA HERC

Herc,

You have every right in the world to be happy!!!!!!! Way to go girl!!!!!

Hugs

What wonderful news Herc! And a grandchild as well, how exciting! Children of all ages add so much to life. From what I gather they live close? Will you be able to see them often? I do wish you all the best and I hope your Christmas is lovely.

Kathy

The new parents don't live so close. It is about a 12 hour non-stop drive. I don't think I will see them any time soon, but I know I will.

I am a mental wreck. The effect this has had on me in amazing. I have turned into a real air head. Believe me when I say I can't think straight! At least not yet and niether can my mom. She has to adjust to being a Great Grand Mother! ! ! We both just keep looking at eachother saying OMG! ! !

Ah OK so no, not so close. Still, a very lovely thing for you. I do hope you will be able to visit them soon! And with today's technology, there is always internet and phone. One of my sons and grandchild live in another part of the country, about 4000 miles from here, and we are now learning to use the webcam to supplement the frequent phone calls through our long distance plan.

I am so happy for you and your family! You must have a million questions for each other, and want to know every little detail of what each other missed during those lost years. No doubt there will be many tears. Be gentle.
I bet Kathy, Jim and Evie can give you some good personal perspective on what to expect after regaining a family member after a long absence.
Keep breathing!

Marvelous news, got a tear in the eye myself. I well remember, that first phone call is priceless. Congratulations!

Jim.

Jim, you sound like you speak from experience about a first phone call. Care to share if I'm not being to nosey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back