• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Kittie's Journal

I almost couldn't find my diary today!!
There are so many topics or chapters or levels of information here that seems so endless to me! That's a good thing because I find myself reading and relating to so much and so many people.

The good news of the day is my car which has been in the mechanic's shop for 9 weeks was returned to me tonight, all fixed and ready to go! Because of the delays that they were having and the amount of time that I had to wait...and wait... I was charged much less then the quote and offered extra parts for other things that could be fixed. I'm relieved to have a vehicle that will drive-through the snow we are about to get and have started getting. I also felt I was running out of time because to ship my vehicle it has to be certified. It had been broken for so long the registration expired. The problem was a transmission seal. I don't like driving the big truck because I'm not always feeling secure as to what my boundaries around me are, as in parking. Vision in one eye takes the 3-D view away and everything looks flat, so kinda hard to judge distance. In the car, I'm low to the ground and I can see exactly where things are and where I am!

It's been a good day all day, except a bit cold!

I had the same problem with finding my diary once I left it. I had to bookmark mine. Now I can get there easily. Helps me out quite a bit.

Score on the car! Glad to hear good news!
I have to keep track of the good news also, It balances out all of my whining!

I'll figure out how to bookmark this page!

I'm thrilled! I can add photos now!
Technical climbing is one of my hobbies the therapist called "risky behavior". To me, I'm so full of anxiety energy, this is a release. THIS is therapy to me!

We spent half the day climbing and rappelling down, the same rock, like yo-yos on a string. This rock was especially fun!

Attachments

• IMG_8723(1).jpg
    IMG_8723(1).jpg
    423 KB · Views: 108
That is beautiful. And if you can do this, then you can do recovery!!! It's a lot like what you described but not as much fun!! Love the picture in Photography too!! I love mountains and rocks and sand and and and.... so have fun for me too while you are out there!!!

That is beautiful. And if you can do this, then you can do recovery!!! It's a lot like what you described but not as much fun!! Love the picture in Photography too!! I love mountains and rocks and sand and and and.... so have fun for me too while you are out there!!!
Thank you! To me, this is a big part of recovery. It keeps me sane...er, semi-sane!

It's great you have this outlet!!! It will make a huge difference! And hey, 'sane' is overrated!!! We kind of redefine it as we go!! Thank you for sharing this beautiful place on our earth!!

Now, a photo bug has been let loose!
Do make sure you only attach images that you yourself have taken - images that you own. If you want to post other images (that you do not own), you'll need to share them using a link instead of uploading them. You can read more about this in our copyright policy. And if you have questions, don't hesitate to reach out using Contact Us. 🙂

Do make sure you only attach images that you yourself have taken - images that you own. If you want to post other images (that you do not own), you'll need to share them using a link instead of uploading them. You can read more about this in our copyright policy. And if you have questions, don't hesitate to reach out using Contact Us. 🙂
Thank you for the information. The only images I have are photos I took using my phone. Thanks for being there and advising me!

Back