• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Sufferer Looking for understanding - chronic health issues and cPTSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

NikoDomi

New Here
Hello - Needed a safer space then FB, however, grateful for the space there as well.

I have full body chronic pain, pre menstrual dysphoric disorder, complex PTSD, edometriosis, structural disassociation, and chronic immune system issue.

I'm a survivor of domestic violence, rape, suicide, verbal and emotional abuse as a child, severe neglect as a child, and incest.

I'm a married with three kiddos in their teens. The middle child is mine from a previous relationship and we went through hell together. I'm in a safe place now but spent years in and out of transitional housing and homeless shelters with my little one.

I'm currently working 20 ish hours in childcare and I love it. I'm grateful to be doing something I'm passionate about. The impact it is having on my body makes it hard though. I've been doing it for 14 years and its not easy on the joints.

I'm hoping to get back to school and get my business up and running some day.

Thanks for reading <3

Welcome @NikoDomi. Good to see you here. This is a place full of acceptance, support and validation. And feedback if you want or need it. Many people here at all stages of healing. Hope you find people you relate to and start to feel comfortable and get the help you want and need.

Hi @NikoDomi, welcome to the site. I'm sorry for what you've been through. Keep on posting, there's lots of supportive people here. Best wishes S3😊.

Hello - Needed a safer space then FB, however, grateful for the space there as well.

I have full body chronic pain, pre menstrual dysphoric disorder, complex PTSD, edometriosis, structural disassociation, and chronic immune system issue.

I'm a survivor of domestic violence, rape, suicide, verbal and emotional abuse as a child, severe neglect as a child, and incest.

I'm a married with three kiddos in their teens. The middle child is mine from a previous relationship and we went through hell together. I'm in a safe place now but spent years in and out of transitional housing and homeless shelters with my little one.

I'm currently working 20 ish hours in childcare and I love it. I'm grateful to be doing something I'm passionate about. The impact it is having on my body makes it hard though. I've been doing it for 14 years and its not easy on the joints.

Thanks for reading <3
well done and you are a survivor not a victim

Hi Niko! Yours was a very positive read for me that put the first smile on my face today!! I just wanted to draw strength from you and took a deep breath and realized today will be better than my mind wants it to be. Be a survivor! 🔥

Thanks for reading <3
You are a very strong survivor much to be admired and deserve much hapiness

Thanks for reading <3m

Thanks for reading <3
I can relate my suffering is very similar to yours. I can sympathize with what you are going through.

I hope the children bring you lots of joy. Maybe there’s a grant or financial aid. I went back to school as an adult and found it very rewarding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back