Meltdowns. Ante up!

Weemie

MyPTSD Pro
The problem is that the only acceptable amount of times to have a blowup is zero.

This is what I learned from residential treatment as well. Distress tolerance skills have been a life-saver for me and my relationships and have allowed me to form friendships with others!

The problem is that the only acceptable amount of times to have a blowup is zero.

This is what I learned from residential treatment as well. Distress tolerance skills have been a life-saver for me and my relationships and have allowed me to form friendships with others! I'm the dude who has to curl up in a ball in the corner in public to avoid attacking strangers for Looking At Me, so.

Freddyt

MyPTSD Pro
The same day you don’t even wanna know what I squeezed in my toothbrush and stuck in my mouth. OMFG. It was not a day for wins. No matter how small.
Although in those moments it's not funny.....

You just gotta learn to laugh. You really do. I have lived with monocular vision and distance judgment issues so long I learned that I could either be offended or laugh at myself.
Being offended doesn't work. (I tried it.....) Being able to laugh at yourself is magic. Less stress and there's nothing for people to pick at and annoy you.