1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

No one to reach out to today...

Discussion in 'Military & Emergency Services' started by Florian7051, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Freida

Freida Been There, Done That, Lived to Tell the Story Premium Member

LOL that is awesome!!!! Although putting the two of us together may make you crazy --- but it will be worth it.
    I told hubby -- he told me I better get in shape! LOL yea, that's love....

Rugby02, LuckiLee and Ronin like this.
  2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. Ronin

Ronin Dark Wings Premium Member

What does he mean, back in shape, like you weren't always at your top & the most beautiful just because of being his wife, some men and compliments need work. :rolleyes:

Last edited: May 2, 2018
    Freida, LuckiLee and Rugby02 like this.
  4. Rugby02

Rugby02 Member

Ok, um, I bolo'd the date. It seems like I have an almost mandatory family reunion the Sunday after Mother's Day so,...the second Saturday after Mother's Day (which gives family plenty of time to try to talk us out of it OR give us presents for the adventure!!)

OR

would it be better to aim for the Saturday of Memorial Day Weekend each year?

I'd like to get this determined so that we can replicate the event every year---assuming I survive this one. Since I don't run anymore and there are bears, etc., all you have to do is outrun me to stay safe. Aren't you all lucky?!

Feedback on the date would be appreciated.

Freida and ladee like this.
  5. Freida

Freida Been There, Done That, Lived to Tell the Story Premium Member

LOL back in shape so I don't die on the trip!

memorial day weekend has good and bad. For those who work it's a 3 day weekend. For those who hate people its a really crowded weekend to travel, visit, stay in hotels, etc

Ronin, Friday and LuckiLee like this.
  6. Rugby02

Rugby02 Member

Good points.

What about the week prior to Mother's Day? For instance 2019 Mother's Day is Sunday, 12 May so we meet up Saturday, 4 May? (I'll probably check in on Friday, but that's me.)

Would that be better?

7. Rugby02

Rugby02 Member

Btw, this gives us all exactly 366 days to get up to speed,...eek!

Freida and Ronin like this.
  8. LuckiLee

LuckiLee I'm a VIP

My niece is getting married May the fourth (be with you) ;)

This is gonna be harder than I thought. Pick whatever date you want. If we can make it we'll be there.

Freida and Rugby02 like this.
  9. Rugby02

Rugby02 Member

Ok, Tuesday 14 May 2019. Two days after Mother's Day. I don't work so I can do literally any day.

Freida likes this.