• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Military No one to reach out to today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, um, I bolo'd the date. It seems like I have an almost mandatory family reunion the Sunday after Mother's Day so,...the second Saturday after Mother's Day (which gives family plenty of time to try to talk us out of it OR give us presents for the adventure!!)

OR

would it be better to aim for the Saturday of Memorial Day Weekend each year?

I'd like to get this determined so that we can replicate the event every year---assuming I survive this one. Since I don't run anymore and there are bears, etc., all you have to do is outrun me to stay safe. Aren't you all lucky?!

Feedback on the date would be appreciated.

Good points.

What about the week prior to Mother's Day? For instance 2019 Mother's Day is Sunday, 12 May so we meet up Saturday, 4 May? (I'll probably check in on Friday, but that's me.)

Would that be better?

My niece is getting married May the fourth (be with you) ;)

This is gonna be harder than I thought. Pick whatever date you want. If we can make it we'll be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back