• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

One Thing That Made You Smile Today?

I ordered a piece of tektite today, which I will have wire-wrapped to wear as a necklace. I am excited about it. It is a highly sought out healing crystal,(actually, it is from meteorite) and works well with Herkimer diamond which is a "rare" double-terminated clear quartz crystal point that is only found in certain rock formations.

I discovered on another site that I go to there is a person, (who shall remain nameless), that I know from this site from many years ago, even though we both have different screen names on the site I am referring to... what are the chances??? That made me smile!!!

I was thinking yesterday, my mom was a nurse, but artistic. For Halloween one year, she dressed one of my sisters as a dr, the other as a patient with a banadaged, bleeding head wound and sent them out. Someone shortly thereafter called for help, thought it was a real injury! 😄😊

Back