• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

One Thing That Made You Smile Today?

Well God must have a sense of humor. Feeling like crap, SI, some guy free basing in the bus shack ready to get violent leaves, a guy comes to me and says I look lovely, & you were a stripper right? Then no, a model? I say Nope, not in the least (I am thinking I do have a disease that makes me flexible though. 😋). He says (x- what I do), we both laugh, I don't tell him that is what I do. Then he tells me my toes look nice. I said easy to polish just pick up my foot. To which he says, in all seriousness, if you get tired I will do them for you. And tells me his name is Jeremiah and what is mine? So we shook hands. Four more busses to go. Anything is a positive with busses vs getting assaulted. I couldn't make this stuff up.Woul⁰d have really laughed if he said his name was Job. Mind you Idk but I think even Jeremiah was thrown down a well.

Last edited:
Well God must have a sense of humor. Feeling like crap, SI, some guy free basing in the bus shack ready to get violent leaves, a guy comes to me and says I look lovely, & you were a stripper right? Then no, a model? I say Nope, not in the least (I am thinking I do have a disease that makes me flexible though. 😋). He says (x- what I do), we both laugh, I don't tell him that is what I do. Then he tells me my toes look nice. I said easy to polish just pick up my foot. To which he says, in all seriousness, if you get tired I will do them for you. And tells me his name is Jeremiah and what is mine? So we shook hands. Four more busses to go. Anything is a positive with busses vs getting assaulted. I couldn't make this stuff up.Woul⁰d have really laughed if he said his name was Job. Mind you Idk but I think even Jeremiah was thrown down a well.
Just... WOW.

My fiancé's work colleague once cornered me at the Christmas party (never met him before, no idea who he was) and said "you must be x's partner yes? Nice to meet you, so what size shoe are you?" I kid you not! 🤣

I replied, err yeah, size 9, why? He just stood there saying how tall I was and how wonderful it is to see such a tall woman, all with the weirdest smile on his face. I look around for my partner who is with his best friend not far from us, and they are creased up, doubled over with laughter, because its well known this guy is a bit of a creep and has a major foot fetish! I must say before anyone thinks my fiancé is an ass, he knows only too well I'm more than capable of looking after myself, so it wasnt a horrible situation if you know what I mean. I was more annoyed that this guy wouldn't leave and my fiancé and friend were just stood there laughing waiting to see what I said to him 🤦‍♀️. I made them both pay big time for that one, and still like to remind them of that night, little sh%ts 🤣

Back