• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

One Thing That Made You Smile Today?

We have a big pond that my husband treats like a swimming pool -no weeds, grasses, icky stuff. I make sure no frogs intrude. Usually I get cranky when ducks or geese put us on their flight path. I don't need them pottying in my clean sanctuary. But when I looked out this morning two ducks landed on the water. With the ground newly covered with snow and fluffy flakes falling on them, it really did look like a Christmas card. 💜

Got the ultimate cat toy. Stick, string, snap for putting attachments on and the two feathers attachment that sounds like a bird. Pearl was in like a dirty shirt and Missy was a little overwhelmed at first but joined in playing after a bit. 30 min playing and they have been sleeping since.........

The one thing that made me smile today, is I found out my daughter is pregnant again and this will be our 6th Grandbaby :) it's due in late October...such a little blessing
Congrats!

Something that made me smile today was my cat coming up to snuggle with me. I've been really ill the past few days, so her being here to be the adorable chaotic neutral demon cat she is has helped keep me entertained and comforted.

My kitten Missy is fascinated with her squeaky mouse - but she cant make it squeak so she brings it to me so I can make it squeak and then kick it under the kitchen table for her to chase......

My early elementary students were doing a color by number of a church for Easter. Several of them were confused about what a church had to do with Easter.

“Who’s the guy they talk about in church?” I asked.

“Ohhh! Right! Jesus! He was crucified,” one of my students who knows lots of facts said.

“But what happened three days later?”

Blank faces.

“He came back to life, he rose from the dead.”

“And when he came back to life,” my little professor told the class, “He came back as the Easter bunny!”

“Sort of,” I replied 🤭 but no one was really listening anymore.

Back