• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Our Pets

This is Finnigan Seamus Owen O'Malley Honey Bun.. or Finn for short.
Alley cat that we found hiding in our neighbors garage and they said they "hate cats" so we took him in.
He's an energetic, chatty, playful, sweet lil boy.

Attachments

• 20210330_075508.jpg
    20210330_075508.jpg
    981.9 KB · Views: 114
He looks really similar to our old boy Otis. He was hilarious too. If we tried to sleep in he would start walking across our feet and gradually move up the bed. All you had to do was wait until he got close enough you could grab him and stick him under the covers. It then took seconds and he was asleep.

He looks really similar to our old boy Otis. He was hilarious too. If we tried to sleep in he would start walking across our feet and gradually move up the bed. All you had to do was wait until he got close enough you could grab him and stick him under the covers. It then took seconds and he was asleep.
He's a pretty funny cat as well. He demands that he be let under our blankets when he comes in the bedroom. Lol. He's just lucky were such pushovers when it comes to him. I couldn't tell you the last time we've been able to eat a bowl of cereal with out having to share with him. Lol

Today I was working on the garden. Carefully planting the little starter plants along a row, I didn’t notice my sneaky schnauzer quietly carrying each plant off to taste around the corner! Finally straightening up from the border plants...I turned to admire my work, only to see my an empty row 😂 with one proud doggy wagging’ his stub of a tail while happily chomping away. He is quite the helper, yes?

He is quite the helper, yes?
LMAO...

My husky-in-a-lab-suit had this thing with digging out the raised beds with us every planting season. And theeeeeeeen we had to hide the yard from him for several months whilst the plants grew. Facepalm. He was a GREAT helper for holes. But got soooooo vexed as we filled them back in. Hey! I just got that dirt out! At least roll in it, if you’re not going to bury yourself, would ya???

((Serious husky-in-a-Labrador-suit. He’d dig out a dog sized hole, and then bury himself under the cedar chips. And then LEAP OUT to surprise people. Because, you know, we dug put half our lawn and filled it with 3 feet of cedar chips, mostly so he could dig and bury himself to his heart’s content. Also, where we put the pool in the summer. But mostly it was to give him a dog-dig-zone.))

This one was our first female cat Spooky and Otis. I come home one day and find one of the drawers of the dresser open and my wifes stuff stewn accross the bedroom. Otis liked that dresser because there was room behind the drawers and he would crawl around in there and hide. So I clean up find the little bugger and give him a smack on the butt. About a week later - same thing again. So this keeps happening and at some point I notice that every time I'm giving Otis a hard time Spooky is standing at the bedroom door.
Then one day I came home to find Spooky moving strangely and hiding. I caught up with her and her problem walking was because she had one of my wifes bras hooked in her collar. BUSTED. That was the last time it happened...

Back