Prayer Requests

hi everyone please pray for L my friend. He’s going thru a very painful time…blamed himself for his workers death )unrelated to work and not his fault) they were very good friends

Also Lee does work for my family that is so invaluable I would like this man lifted and covered in prayers please 🙏

So very grateful to those of you who have prayed for me and I just wanted to say thank you. It is amazing to me how many people will pray when they may not even know me well or at all. I am so thankful for friends like you!!!

I spoke with the kids mother this morning. Learned the kid was raped by his fathers new wife and the mom just got him in custody three years ago. They struggle to get along I can understand why.

When I asked her if she believed in God you would think Angels sang because we both got so happy. She knows our sweet, strong Lord and I’m asking you to pray that the boy, stays out of being institutionalized (unless that’s what he really needs)

If he can trust me this much so far I think he will be able to work things out with his mom.

For real if you pray for God to use you, you will be shocked

Anyway pray for her (V) and him (M) (not my M)

Thank you

Back