• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Prayer Requests

Praying for a family in my area where an under-the-influence driver jumped a curb when driving and ran over them, killing the little girl and placing both parents in the hospital. The dad is in ICU and due to have more surgery today, and the mom is still at the hospital in a wheelchair. So very heartbreaking. Sending love and prayer for healing on all levels to them and their family.

@VioletButterfly , it's my understanding to the extent they know now, it is not only incredible unbearable pain, but potentially differences neurobiochemically, and in terms of neuro-anatomy as well. Which I've never understood as to why that's not obvious to everyone. They can be the best of people- a lot better than me. And never intending on hurting anyone, nor do they set out to harm or cause more guilt for themself, that's unbearable already, in a lot of cases I think.

Hello. I came here to ask for prayer. I have been doing better, so that's good. However, I'm not well right now. I could really use prayer with my job right now. I am quitting this business I'm in but I've got about 60 days left to go.. I need to stay clear of what is my duty, then do my duty to the best of my ability, then communicate with multiple contractors all who have conflicting goals. I used to be so good at negotiations, and I'm falling apart. Literally weeping as I speak having just spoken to main party and it didn't go great. I don't have my therapist to talk to about this anymore, and if I did go talk to him I would end up worse in the end. I just need to get through the next 60 days. I'm praying it will be stress free and peaceful, and that the good skills I use to have will come back to me somehow. I really need confidence and serenity.

Hello. I came here to ask for prayer. I have been doing better, so that's good. However, I'm not well right now. I could really use prayer with my job right now. I am quitting this business I'm in but I've got about 60 days left to go.. I need to stay clear of what is my duty, then do my duty to the best of my ability, then communicate with multiple contractors all who have conflicting goals. I used to be so good at negotiations, and I'm falling apart. Literally weeping as I speak having just spoken to main party and it didn't go great. I don't have my therapist to talk to about this anymore, and if I did go talk to him I would end up worse in the end. I just need to get through the next 60 days. I'm praying it will be stress free and peaceful, and that the good skills I use to have will come back to me somehow. I really need confidence and serenity.

I am praying for you. Saint Dymphna please intercede for hithere that she has a spirit of calm and that she is strengthened with all might and power by the holy spirit.

Back