• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Prayer Requests

I need a pair of shoes or two pair that don't mess up my toes. I have a bunion on my right foot. Both my feet have Morton's toes, where the second toes are longer than my big ones. The right Morton's toe is cracked down the middle. Pus builds up under it at times and this is because the Morton's toe gets jammed against most shoes I have. I need some time to heal all this, because I also have cellulitis around the nail of my left big toe. Since I can't have new feet, at least all this stuff could be alleviated. I would so appreciate that.

Well, Dr removed my toenail yesterday. The only time it has hurt was when I had to soak it in Epsom salts. That stings. It looks a lot less infected today than yesterday. I guess I just need prayers for good and healthy healing without complications. Thanks.

I'm seeing my T today. I was able to do some things we have been working on, like not eating between bedtime and breakfast. Other things we have discussed I just can't do. He wants to see me do some more painting and art. I am having trouble with the current painting I'm doing. I hate it and he thinks it's beautiful! I just want to scream at him that 1. I either write or 2. I paint. I don't do both simultaneously. He can't seem to understand that. I am not a painting machine! He can't just push a little button somewhere and make me paint.

I pray that he can finally understand this today. In Jesus's name Amen.

There's a lady that lives in the building I live in. Her husband lives in a nursing home. He contracted Covid and is in a hospital quite far from here. They have not been able to be together since March. Their names are Freida and Tommy. Thanks for reading and praying. God bless you.

I would like to ask for prayer for my husband who chose to start teaching high school math in a public school district where I believe the percentage of students who passed math last year was 11%. He is also a new math teacher. He was very discouraged yesterday after several of his students turned off their computer cameras and never came back to class. He tends to see success as proof of his value as a human being. I tried talking him out of this job for that reason but he's not one to back down from a challenge or we wouldn't be a thing. For anyone willing to pray for my husband or any/all of the discouraged teachers on the planet, thank you.

Back