• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Prayer Requests

Hey, y’all…I am concerned about @Lionheart …we are messenger friends and I haven’t heard from him after messaging him yesterday. He almost always lets me know he’s ok…He has so many health issues, and his heart has been broken so many times…I pray that he is ok…He has been such a good supporter of everyone he comes into contact here…I hope he’s back soon!

I need prayers for still believing in God and not turning away from him. I have been through so much as a kid and beyond. I know people say there is a reason for the pain and that greatness will come from it. I haven't been to church in a month not sure I want to go back. I'm hurt and angry at God for allowing this to happen to me. I would like to feel like all of this is worth it.
I'm so broken in spirit and mind.
I know if I turn away it will be worse but I need some relief. Thank you for reading this.

Glad you asked for prayer @Miyu38 ...will keep you in my prayers. ❤️ All of this lifted up to God.

It helped me to go to a lake and pick up a rock and throw it to God with a prayer attached.

Boy we're my first couple rocks "heavy" I think I screamed 🙊 my pain out.

God loves hearing from us. It's better to tell God we are mad than to avoid him.

Sorry to get preachy. Just can relate so much!
Hugs

I need prayers for still believing in God and not turning away from him. I have been through so much as a kid and beyond. I know people say there is a reason for the pain and that greatness will come from it. I haven't been to church in a month not sure I want to go back. I'm hurt and angry at God for allowing this to happen to me. I would like to feel like all of this is worth it.
I'm so broken in spirit and mind.
I know if I turn away it will be worse but I need some relief. Thank you for reading this.
It is believed by some that Christ cries when we cry and hurts when we hurt. At least that is how I understand it to work. I recommend the little paperback book called, "When Bad Things Happen to Good People" by Harold Kushner. It doesn't cost much and I think It may help ya.

I will pray for your healing.
I wish you luck, love, and light,
Lionheart

Glad you asked for prayer @Miyu38 ...will keep you in my prayers. ❤️ All of this lifted up to God.

It helped me to go to a lake and pick up a rock and throw it to God with a prayer attached.

Boy we're my first couple rocks "heavy" I think I screamed 🙊 my pain out.

God loves hearing from us. It's better to tell God we are mad than to avoid him.

Sorry to get preachy. Just can relate so much!
Hugs
Thanks and I have told him many times how angry I am.
It is believed by some that Christ cries when we cry and hurts when we hurt. At least that is how I understand it to work. I recommend the little paperback book called, "When Bad Things Happen to Good People" by Harold Kushner. It doesn't cost much and I think It may help ya.

I will pray for your healing.
I wish you luck, love, and light,
Lionheart
I never thought of myself as a good person. Do I do things that help people sure but a good person would be a lie.
Thanks for the prayers

Back