• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Sister Is Ill, But Is Also No Contact With Me

I am so sorry white raven. I just saw this post and its been going on a bit now. I totally understand how complicated this situation can be. Five girls in our family and the 3rd passed in June, the one left I am estranged from. Her decision but its been 7 yrs and Im fine with it. It still pours over to other family members. You are sick, and need to nurture yourself now. Im sure your mom sharing what is going on is adding further stress. I hope you have some support there for yourself. Sending you big hugs if thats ok. (((()))))

the one left I am estranged from. Her decision but its been 7 yrs and Im fine with it.
Oh, yeah...I was fine with mine, too. You just get to a point where you have to let go. But now, as you said, it is spilling over in a way. I am nearly totally out of the picture. I guess I still don't care she won't have anything to do with me, but because of that, I can't help the other family members.
You are sick, and need to nurture yourself now. Im sure your mom sharing what is going on is adding further stress. I hope you have some support there for yourself.
Thank you. It *is* adding additional stress, but I want her to call me, because I think she needs my support. I have no one at this point, and I'm guessing that makes it harder.

Back