• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

So What Are You Craving?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Craving more time in the course of a day and night. That's about it unless we're talking treats, then I'm craving my very own bananna-split style sundae with at least a half a dozen chunks of various type fudge, ....nestled underneath, pushed in along the sides and topped with both fudge chunks and shavings. Wow! this sounds good, and I may just have to make a point of settling for a simple bananna split sundae, tommorrow.

Hope

Actual human love and the ability to trust someone.
I'm not really into food that much......sort of like I just need to fill my stomach sometimes.
Meditation and yoga is what I do with a lot of my time.
Crave to help people with PTSD.

We have a particular brand of ice cream in this area of the U.S. - Blue Bell. They know how to make ice cream.
They have a new flavor, snicker-doodle cookie dough, something like that. The missus picked up a half gallon, but I have not been home yet.
That's gonna be some good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back