• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

To The Asshole Who Runs This Site...

• Thread starter Deleted member 12835
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 12835

I think as a trauma survivor your are further traumatizing me with your incessant spamming
me with email messages about simple typos. Jesus Christ, I have only been a member for 1 day, I post 5 messages....all relevant and you have send me 20 messages criticizing them one way or another? I have read your god damn rules and have tried to the best of my ability to comply by them. However, YOUR need to constantly correct my every word tells me you are a control freak gatekeeper and have serious control issues. NOT good for the mental health community. You need to check your shit dude.

So, I'm sure you will ban me from your site....and honestly as a person who has been victimized and victimized over and over again I could give a f*cking shit. I know shit when I smell it by now. I do not know who the hell you think you are? Acting like some kind of Nazi over mentally ill people. Not cool. I will go elsewhere. You are no worse to me than my abuser in that sense. Now, get angry and ban me from your site. That's your little power trip isn't it?

I only hope that a whole lot of PTSD patients read this as I only have one regret. I'm sure I could have made a lot of cool friends had you not made me feel like I was in a god damn prison on your forums.

Even though this was all aimed at Anthony, this guy was warned and banned by Moderator's, as we picked up on all his Hoo Haa, while Anthony was off line.

As for the 20 messages/warning's, he got 4 in total, these included the new member warning.

So please when you come on here shouting the odds, please get your facts right, before you start. We do know what goes on, and we can read between the lines, and we do know when Multiple Accounts are set up to try and have another go at us. ;)

Now, get angry and ban me from your site. That's your little power trip isn't it?

If the truth be told I am then guilty of a power trip as I removed (from public view) your retaliation avatar bipolarbilly of a boy giving the middle finger and the attacking, aggressive and rude 'About Me' post you made... and I have a copy if you need your memory refreshed as to who has the issue here.

The "Asshole Who Runs This Site" was actually not present when all this occurred so you are wrongly projecting your anger. Amethist is correct in relation to your warnings which you are dramatizing.

When thousands of members can happily participate in a community which has been running for over 6 years and I read posts like yours bipolaribilly (most of which have been removed from public view) I can only come to the conclusion that the site is not the problem as if it was it wouldn't have the stronghold it has on the internet and be such a popular and safe community for those suffering from PTSD.

As a final point, you are wrong in your assumptions, as I actually banned you after staff put your aggressive, rude and attacking posts in moderation and temp banned you, at which point you created a new account and tried again. I was actually cool, calm and collected when I made the decision to ban you and had no anger as you were simply acting as a troll and we don't welcome trolls here.

You are fooling yourself if you think that having a public dummy spit will tip the scales in your favor for not following forum rules (which all other members abide by) and your inability to control your temper and be abusive lead to your own undoing so the onus is on you.

I have to say I've never been on a forum where I felt more accepted. I haven't received even one email so far as I am aware in regards to corrections. Those I've seen have been simple reformatting notices for others. You all are doing wonderfully. I am grateful for this community and for the group of folks who make this a safe place for me to express what I'm feeling. Most especially the moderators who have reached out to me personally and helped whether with advice or moving irrelevant posts. I am no fan of authority, but I don't think I'd go so far as to describe the forum owner and moderators as that. It is *their* site after all. They're perfectly at liberty to run it as they see fit. Seems to me they're doing an incredibly efficient job...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back