Today Is A Good Day Because...

EveHarrington

MyPTSD Pro
Today is a good day because I FOUND OUT I AM MOVING! Woohoo! I can get away from my noisy, vandalizing neighbors! I will be able to feel safe in my home again! BEST DAY IN A LONG TIME!

Seriously....I went away for a few days this weekend and the last night I was full of dread knowing I had to come home again. I had a breakdown. It was not fun.

Recovery4Me

MyPTSD Pro
@EveHarrington So happy concerning your move and Mom.

~~~~
Today is a good day because I was blessed with enough funds to purchase cotton yarn for my upcoming Grand-baby’s stroller blanket and my Granddaughter ( a little tyke) . She loves rainbows 🌈 and all those lovely colors are arriving to do so. 🙌

EveHarrington

MyPTSD Pro
I’ve been a bit stressed lately and had a few bad days as a result. Today wasn’t perfect, but I’m counting it as a good day as I was able to get a bunch of stuff done around my apartment that has just been piling up. It doesn’t really look like I did much, but I put in quite a few hours, so it’s definitely an accomplishment!

EveHarrington

MyPTSD Pro
Catching up!

Friday was a good day because I got up early, did some work at home, signed up for my second vaccination, went and got my second vaccination, ran some errands, had dinner with a friend, and slept well that night. It was a good day all day long! 😀

Saturday was a good day because I woke up early, cleaned my apartment, sold something on Facebook and made $50!, had dinner in the park, went to bed early, and slept well.....all while struggling through vaccine side effects (muscle aches, tiredness, and a short lived fever).

Recovery4Me

MyPTSD Pro
@EveHarrington -sending luv and light for your recovery from the shot.

Today is a good day because I came out the other side of the PTSD episode tunnel. Today is a blessed day, because there are others among the board that understand allowing expression of what daily life is like for me with PTSD.