• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Are You Feeling Today? Not Thinking, Rather Feeling! Can You Identify Yours?

I feel a little sense of relief as I attempted to make amends with my ex today. I found her dad's obit and found her married name. I sent a message. I first apologized for being a toxic person in her life, apologized for hurting her, told her that she deserved happiness, and also that I hope she is experiencing that in her new marriage and in her life. I told her I would not write again, but that I am genuinely sorry for past behaviors. I am not jealous of her marriage nor am I wanting her back, but it would be nice if she accepts my deep apologies and forgives me for being such a messed up person. I never intended to hurt her.

Content. All the kidlings and their kidlings are coming in tomorrow for a week-delayed birthday celebration that was planned without my knowledge. I hate it when my children are driving long distances even if it's for holidays or any kind of celebration. But having MY family all together ❤️ gives me a thrill that never wanes. The birthday meal is at a restaurant...but that leaves the sleeping accommodations and all the rest of the meals/snacking up to me. Back to the kitchen...

Back