• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Are You Feeling Today? Not Thinking, Rather Feeling! Can You Identify Yours?

At this moment emotionally I’m feeling content and relaxed (which I’m going to cherish because it’s rare) I’m in my safe place (my bedroom). I’m watching one of Gordon Ramsay’s cooking shows. I’m just resting and the temperature is finally comfortable. I do have a little bit of a headache, although I’m pron to headaches but I think this is a mix of dehydration and the amount of pollen that has caked everybody’s cars around my area. I had to pull out my handy inhaler that I haven’t had to use in a while because it’s so bad.

I want to laugh. I want to smile. Be nice to make others smile.

I feel that's not what I need. Enough smiles and laughter. I don't know what I need but I know it's not what I want. Not now.

I know I'm haven't been to work in 3 days and I never called. I feel like something off but I don't know what it is. I'm worried because I been doing this for a while and sooner or later my job might fire me. I'm sabotaging myself.....

Triggered, blindsided or could have avoided, disappointed and severely depressed. No Easter hope, no anchor, nothing but people consumed with their own wants. Hopeless.

ETA At least I approached it with an open mind. Useless as it was. I think people outside of this site don't get it and couldn't care less. The people here do. I don't belong there. The people here are my people. Thank you.

Last edited:
Back