• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Are You Grateful For Today?

Grateful for:

• -the plentiful garden/yarden harvests to share
  • -for the sweet little pool that was given to me
  • -for my breath
  • -for sight/vision to see beauty and recognize potential harm
  • -for the ability to hear the voices of loved ones, the birds, the kind words of a stranger, and the music others so beautifully craft
  • -for taste buds that finally grew to appreciate the things I used to turn down and think were gross, like homegrown tomatoes, squash, beets, and greens
  • -for running water to be able to fill up the pool with
  • -for the timely clouds and breezes that arrived as I was scrubbing the pool and getting it cleaned up before it was filled up
  • -for the sun that returned and is warming up the water
  • -for the ability to get in and out of the damn thing - lol
  • -for the time and ability to appreciate and make the most of what surrounds me, most days
  • -for recognizing when a day isn't going to be one of those days mentioned above, and using my tools and/or going back to bed - not necessarily in that order

I am grateful that I did a lot of decluttering today and yesterday

I am grateful that I will try to challenge myself tomorrow, by exercising and go into shops

I am that I recognize that my anxiety is a body reaction and my thoughts are trying to figure out how to be safe. But I can try to manipulate my body instead

I am grateful that I can grieve that I can't be in a relationship or date due to ptsd.

I am grateful that I am financially stable enough to fix my car so it has new valve seals and a new serpentine belt. It is almost completely all fixed up which means I could take an overnight trip to one of the rivers without worrying about the car.

Back