• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Are You Grateful For Today?

I am grateful for the café I am right now
I am grateful that I could go to the library
I am grateful that I want to be kinder to myself and my parts
I am grateful that I might get a DID-bracelet made for me to help me heal and accept all of me
I am grateful for silence

Attachments

• 16156430818636202084695199742979.jpg
    16156430818636202084695199742979.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 103
Grateful for the folks who allow me the honor to volunteer at a local service/therapy dog training space. My puppy love cup runneth over every second I'm there. It feels so good to have something so sweet to look forward to each week. 🐶

Grateful for the folks who still display my hula hoop and plant-based tips hobby cards I had made a few years ago. Someone attained one and got in touch with me. She recently relocated and has practiced a plant-based lifestyle for 42 years and teaches various classes on how to reverse dis-eases via living foods - and - happens to be staying in my neighborhood while her new place is being built. Well, damn - who would have thought??!! Excited to meet my new friend! 😊

Grateful to be gently re-inspired (vs. the trip to the ER that drastically inspired me before) to be more disciplined and mindful with my own cell-ph care via my food and other consumption choices. Been making poor choices under the guise of convenience that create a domino effect of feeling like shit. It might be convenient in the moment, but the after effects linger and create major inconveniences in more ways than one. Knowing better and doing better don't always go hand in hand, dammit. 🙄

Grateful for the greens that have started to grow - spinach, kale, arugula, and the spicy mesclun mix. Grow, babies, grow! Yet another thing that gives me something to look forward to each day. Something to care for, nurture, and learn from. 🌱

I am grateful for my t
I am grateful that I have food and oj at home
I am grateful for my friends
I am grateful for the sauna and the ice cold swims in the sea
I am grateful for being creative
I am grateful for my new male colleague that seems nice
I am grateful for my new job, I think it keep me less insane
I am grateful for having money to buy the essentials and save some
I am grateful for my coming tax returns

Back