• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Are You Grateful For Today?

Grateful for being allowed to volunteer with the folks who train service and therapy dogs.

There's nothing like being able to enjoy and extended socialization "recess" with a couple dozen pups each week.

Being so abundantly loved and accepted just because I exist in that space and time for a little while is priceless.

Garden hoses, blowing bubbles, kiddie pools, mud puppies, and endless giggles make for some damn good medicine.

Seeing the miracles the staff/owners perform in the training sessions is forever fascinating and so damn impressive.

Grateful for the garden abundance that's keeping me outdoors and in the kitchen more. I feel a sense of purpose, accomplishment, and immense gratitude - three of my favorite feels.

It also helps me with investment pursuits, old school style, by being our own supply chain for shelf stable future vittles and various homegrown pursuits year-around. 🍎🍉🍇🫐🍓🥦🥬🫑🥒🌶️🌽🥕🧄🧅🥔🍠🌱🍄🌿💚

New sheets. I really love good linen/ cotton but I recently discovered eucalyptus silk. It’s been amazing through summer - so fresh and cool. I got another set on sale this week and I’m going to put it on tonight. Moreover the second set was risked buying in a pale pinky peach colour and this will pairs quite well with a top sheet I have with no bottom sheet for any more. ( we still use top sheets though I know they are getting less popular). I love that sheet and it’s pillowcases and had my mother had them in a bottom draw for me for many many years -( despite me saying I didn’t want to get married when I was a kid) so when I actually got the sheets I was amazed and loved them.

Back