• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Are You Grateful For Today?

The kindness of strangers. I was waiting for my taxi to pick me up after a medical appointment, I walk with crutches so my disabilities are easy to see. While I was waiting, one elderly gentlemen asked me if I needed any help and then a few minutes later, a disabled lady was just getting in her car and asked me if I needed a lift to anywhere. Its nice to know that regard for others is still there.

So grateful for my boyfriend, we’ve been dating for one year and he always treats me well with respect. Thankful for my family, we’re visiting my brother and his family this year. So glad my dad is out of all of our lives and we are finding a new “normal” even if it took a while to get there. Grateful for my new job starting next year, and how smooth things are moving in my life.

Back