• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What did you do for fun today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Away for work - where I live during my 'stint' comes with a seagull. His name is Karl. I've never been a fan of gulls, but this dude? yeah, he's proven to be alright over the past 2 months I've known him during the pandemic.

Today is my last day on shift and he left me a gift cuz I gave him some salmon yesterday. Cats do this, and some members of the crow/raven family gift items....but gulls?? huh!

For fun, he got more snacks. I am not a proponent of feeding the wild animals but this dude? He's been pretty stellar this week in supporting me and checking on me thru some tough stuff. And because I don't think gulls are fantastic? Proves that he's a special critter. So, fun for me is getting to give back to Karl the gull.

Hope to see him again. But if not, we had a good day.

We didn't plan it, but a power outage prompted us to go for a late night drive, then we took advantage of there being no light pollution and enjoyed an uninterrupted spectacular view of the stars. I was reminded I don't look up nearly enough at night.

Listened to more tutorials on the herb mentoring program my sis-in-law signed me up for on my born day. Today's topic was rosemary. It inspired me to try to propagate a few to share as gifts, eventually.

havent done it yet, but getting a start on nothing. Had a non stop fix it weekend last week and a work week that was over the top. Going to do nothing. outside. in the shade. I may have another one, sure...nah, save the olives. was that your phone or mine? well turn it off. while your up.........

Not good at finding fun things to do, I suck at it as a matter of fact. I really need to find a way to have a little fun and not be so serious all the time. The only thing I really do for fun is to enjoy some MJ with my besties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back