• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Is On Your Mind Right This Second?

I wonder how many humans have tried clicker training for themselves? It seems to work wonders for dogs.

I wonder if it works so well for dogs because someone else is in control of the clicker as they observe the desired behaviors?

Click it only when you have happy/kind/compassionate/feel-good thoughts, moments, and experiences. Hmmm...

Seems it could work wonders for a brain that usually gets sucked in by the self-defeating thoughts.

Imagine the looks on strangers faces as you stroll along with your clickety-clicks and such. 😊

Note to self: borrow clicker next time I volunteer with the pups.

Biphasic sleep, and how 3,000 years of recorded history was obliterated -and largely forgotten- by the industrial revolution.

How the British seizing land/property from rebels and sympathizers during the revolutionary war, and years preceding, freed thousands -if not tens of thousands- of slaves… in no small part setting up the slave-free north, and slave Deep South. And how that fact, is so largely glossed over, in American history books. As if the north had some kind of moral imperative, instead of being eyeballs deep in his majesty’s army.

Unintended consequences on both scores.

I am looking for a significant other; blind, crippled, or crazy, it doesn't matter. LOL, I am truly sorry if anyone is offended by my comment I am just trying to put the emphasis on how tired of being single I am.)

Wondering about all the living things living within. Our bodies are an ongoing bed and breakfast for all kinds of freeloaders. Some never to be seen by the naked eye and others make an exit if you cut off their supply.

I am thinking about how happy I would be if I could just get approved for housing assistance. I am anxious to move into a place of my own.

Can't decide if I shall get it soon or wait till I've left the refuge.
I call mine “The whirling wand of death.”

💕💗💕I looooooooove it💕 💗 💕 But I wouldn’t take it with me to places with volatile or unstable people, or where children reside (who have a lot more self control than angry adults). As it looks harmless, so most people won’t treat it with the respect a person with a knife gets, but it’s far more dangerous. Even unplugged it’s still got 2 razor sharp blades on a stick.

I’m thinking housewarming gift to yourself. 🎁

Or roomwarming gift? A present for every room to make each room feel special. 🎁🥳

Of course… if you’re like me and get a loft? That’s only 2 rooms. So that particular cunning plan, might need a rethink.

Last edited:
We have lockable kitchen cupboards and I wash and put away all my stuff as I use it, so not concerned about it being unsafe in that sense.

Nobody is unstable in that sort of way anyhow. It's a small refuge in the country.

More thinking of not flashing the cash In a refuge where everyone is skint.

Back