• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Is On Your Mind Right This Second?

Two years since my sister died on the 15th, no service and not buried. Disturbs me. But frightening to think of seeing other sister. She just sold her house.

Not sure why I am here either?

Thankful for a break at work, re particular call. So far anyway.

What’s on my
Mind now….. thinking about the work I have to do tomorrow digging/ putting in steel posts- I. Hard rocky clay soil grrrrrr! Don’t they say Embrace the suck- not looking forward to it!
That said happy to be thinking about anything else at this point

It crossed my mind today, have I made any progress at all, or am I fooling myself? Was not sure.
Was just reminded of a yellow candle, and a flashlight, and a book. Yes I have, much since then. Grateful. Humbled. Reminded.
I have been thinking similar- flashbacks/ nightmares / poor sleep having to revisit with Dr and change of meds / because I was recently triggered - that said it hasn’t lasted and has subsided quicker than in the past- the volume is a bit lower - I really get when you said Grateful Humbled and yea reminded- thanks

Back