What Is On Your Mind Right This Second?

Lionheart

Sponsor
I am thinking about how some Christians hate me because I am bi-sexual. I wonder how I can continue to serve a God that hates me. I am not at peace with my sexuality.....yet and I want a loving God to accept me just as I am.

I am thinking about how some Christians hate me because I am bi-sexual. I wonder how I can continue to serve a God that hates me. I am not at peace with my sexuality.....yet and I want a loving God to accept me just as I am.
Oh lionheart, this breaks my heart. Right, first things first, for those who hate you, dislike you or even judge silently just because of your sexuality, well I say that's their issue, not yours. I very much appreciate the difficulties of lgbtqa+ within religion, but I promise you, there are far more who will accept you as you are than there are those that won't. Remember, their issues are theirs alone, not yours.
No god I love would turn their back on someone simply because of who they love.
I'm going to tell a tiny bit of my story and this is super scary for me to say here, but I'm trying to be brave, so bare with me. When my daughter died a chaplain came to see us in the hospital to offer support. Before he even came in the room I stopped him and blurted out what was his stance was on the LGBTQA+ community because I won't have that hate around my daughter! (bare in mind I was in severe shock, sleep deprived and on heavy pain meds). By all accounts I looked and sounded very firm with him about it 🤣🤦‍♀️.
I do remember him looking at me very shocked, and almost sad when he said "no I accept everyone regardless of their identity or orientation. God loves us all, even if they or others don't believe he does".

I let him in 🤣.

Whatever you're sexuality, I whole heartedly believe with every inch of my being that God loves you just the way you are. Xxx