• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Is Your Inner Child Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
She wants lemonade, not any other beverage. I suggested beer, she stuck out her tongue and made a noise that my spell checker won't let me spell. Meanwhile, we are on antibiotics and she does not want to drink water, which we are supposed to be drinking lots of. I have to force it down. I feel sick, because we have not been drinking enough water.

My 1 year old inside was feeling very angry earlier on, but then I heard his desire for using his voice. So I sang and played guitar, he's more content now. Now I just want to sing to everyone lol. Trying to summon up the courage to actually sing in front of other people.

My 4 year old, sad. No one is there to comfort him, so I'm trying to do so.

Thanks for this thread, it's a great reminder of checking in with my child parts :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Baby: playful. Wants to stack colored blocks on top of each other.
4 year old: not sure, he's hasn't been out for months. But I know he likes to wear colorful clothes, preferably t-shirts in bright colors with prints of them

Disgruntled.

She didn't want coffee and I did. So she grabbed a small cup. I like to put coffee into our chocolate shake. There wasn't enough room for the coffee, so i kept adding it as we drank. She says that is the perfect way to ruin a shake.

Sad. The 16yr old self. Broken. They really destroyed that kid.

Teenagers happy tho. He gets his way. He's over riding the 16yr old.

Dunno about the littlest. Quiet.

Mine is very cranky. Sick of dishonest people who bully and never hold themselves accountable for their crimes and transgressions.

Who always excuse themselves, because, apparently, they are bigger victims than everyone else, or entitled to do whatever they like with zero accountability, when, actually, they are the ones abusing, demanding, and making excuses for themselves and oppressing everyone around them.

Tired of narcissists. My child wants them all to go away, get out of my face and leave me and everyone else alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back