• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Lays Ahead? Heart Condition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoke to the cardiologist; as I had extensive and invasive surgery I need to slow down (thanks for already telling me that everyone :whistling:) and the breathing pain could be inflammation around the heart which sometimes occurs so he is seeing me on Friday.

Nicolette,

They just forgot to "properly prime your pump" before they sent you home. :D :oops:

Seriously, slow down, you are in a 25mph speed zone and doing 100mph (you have to do the conversion since my brain has an unwelcomed visitor and an intruder besides). :banghead: 3 times!

You do not want Anthony to not have is rock...no not the one he throws at you when he forgets to use his words! ;) :whistling:

Do you really want the doctors to have to install a zipper in your chest? :curious: :)

I guess it is back to using good old biofeedback on your heart to tell it who is in charge. :p :silly:

Please take good care of you and I am glad that you see the cardiologist on Friday...hopefully a more peaceful weekend with peace of mind.

Thinking of you with my half brain and hoping the humor helps.

Hugs :hug:,
Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back