• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Lays Ahead? Heart Condition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicolette,

Just read your heart concerns. I don't know what to say. But take care of yourself best. No worries. I read people telling you to go at turtle speed. I liked it a lot because I am also making progress at turtle speed.

Sending you much support and wishing you wellness vibes.

Regards & :hug:
Jaret

Feeling like a suicide bomber with all these wires.... more tests :cautious:

photo2.JPG

photo.JPG

Last time they had a holter which held everything nicely around my neck in a pouch and I could dress myself and tuck clothing in etc. This time they don't have it, the waist straps are too big so all it has is a belt clip which is not that practical when I have to go to work. The monitoring doesn't bother me; I just don't sleep with a belt on nor do I have the type to hold such a clip. Going to work is a bit odd too as I don't have a wide enough shirt and I don't want to have skin showing. :eek:

Just used the bag Amethist sent me a heart crystal in, put the monitor in there, used Pandora ribbon from my anniversary gift and now tied around my neck....yeah :tup: Except for looking like I have three breasts as the bag is too small for all the excess length of wires they put on to allow for holding at the waist it is now much better. :whistling::wacky:

You know how they say going to the bathroom with a phone clipped onto your belt or in your pocket is asking for an accident to happen....???? Well so is putting a heart monitor on and clipping it to the top of your pants like they did. :eek: Much safer now. :hilarious:

Feeling like a suicide bomber with all these wires.... more tests

So Nicolette,

I guess NOW would not be the best time to dial your mobile phone? :oops: :roflmao:

Or perhaps, the disposable one Anthony just sent me in the mail with preprogrammed instructions? :hilarious: :P

I know the tests need to be done and if the results are as good as expected, they will be worth the "one piece of mind that you both share". Sorry, I tried to be serious, but I cannot stop myself, since you leave the door simply too ajar for the likes of me. ;) :eek:

:sleep: when you can - no mom here, I figure you have more than enough! :)

Hugs :hug: :hug: Hugs :happy:

All my best and kind thoughts,
Alex :cool: :geek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back