• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What small thing/s did you do today to chip away at your avoidance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
With respect to me and my/our family shit... I like to think I'm like the icebreaker and built solid enough to cut through the conditions. BUT... the avoidant aspect is, that puffing up like a blow fish has been rather ineffective and sometimes you just have to hang on, remember to breathe, and go for the ride.

I walked around to look at all the parts that need weeding. There's a few places that I can work on stopping the spread.

I attempted to ask a question about something I didn't understand and have been avoiding discussing. Didn't go well. Not doing that anymore.

I dealt with an outstanding issue of something that I didn't receive in the post. It had been causing me a great deal of anxiety but I did it with some support from B.

Connected by phone with my old-but-newly-back-in-my-life used to be a co-worker but now friend.

Had a sing in my shower and didn't worry about neighbor's hearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back